Installation, configuration and commissioning of gas turbine power plants Siemens (Ruston) SGT-200 with a capacity of 6.5 MW.
The gas turbine engine service company provides services all over the world.
We carry out complete dismantling of power plants.
Works include the following activities:
- testing the engine at full power before dismantling;
- preparation of a sales contract; -
an assessment of the risks required for the safe decommissioning of gas turbine equipment and power equipment;
- preparation of manuals and step-by-step instructions;
- physical dismantling and removal of all related equipment;
- Moving around the territory and loading at the port, with subsequent export;
- Delivery to the place of demand;
- Unloading the power plant at the place of regular use and the end user;
- Configuring all systems and starting.
We provide similar services for SGT200 gas turbine power plants all over the world.
We have a wealth of experience in similar work, including in the Pacific Rim countries.
We carry out overhaul and emergency repairs of SGT200 turbines.
We work according to the repair documentation of the manufacturer.
The work is performed on the basis of the Major Overhaul Manual.
Development of technical specifications
(Technical inquiry) based on repair documentation.
Please contact our duty engineers and consultants for more detailed information.
Please contact by WhatsApp